Thread: Hacking Tracfone

Sex: Male
    Phone: Moto z6m Rokr

Hacking Tracfone

Download here pass- acidstudioz.com

This is strictly for informational purpouses only. Neither I or II is responsible for any damages, prosecution, or anal leakage that might come from pursuing the things presented in theese tutorials.

Have fun.

OMG!!!!!!!1!! YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST !!!! ONLY AT INSDER!!!!
    INSIDEROLOGY BITCHES!!!! we are leet mofos
    !

Banned!
    Phone: iPhone 3g
    linky no worky

Insider Junkie Insider Junkie txspaderz's Avatar
    Phone: G1
    Yup, no work.... THo a Tracfone hack would be sweet

Phone: Can&WireV2
    Quote Originally Posted by txspaderz
    Yup, no work.... THo a Tracfone hack would be sweet
    What exactly does hacking a Tracphone do?

Super Moderator Super Moderator cwarnold's Avatar
    Phone: EVO on Straight Talk
    I knew about this a long time ago, this is for totally free airtime and only works on the older units. There is a way of tricking the unit to think it has never used any of its own airtime purchased. The airtime on a tracfone is totally different than any other provider. At least on the older units. The airtime is stored in the phones memory not the actual network cause I remember pressing like 30 or 40 keystrokes on a unit with no signal at all and it got registered into the unit. They are one of the most expensive providers but if you can hack the software its the easiest to steal as well.

CABLE MODEM

STRAIGHT TALK HTC EVO

I locked my keys inside my car outside an abortion clinic the other day.
    Boy do they get pissed when you go in and ask if you can borrow a coat hanger!!!!!

Super Moderator Super Moderator cwarnold's Avatar
    Phone: EVO on Straight Talk
    You'll need a Nokia 5100 series phone (one of the older ones)

record the current configuration of your phone. For this to work, your phone must already be activated and you must be close to needing an airtime card within the next 30 days.

1. Turn your phone on.

2. Write down: Units Remaining, Airtime Card Due Date.

3. Press the Navi key, and then 9+3. Your screen will display "Checksum" and then a three digit number. Record this number.

4. Press "*#33248#". Your phone should read 'Code?' Now enter "**00##0". You will see four rows of numbers. Write them down exactly as they appear on your screen. This sequence of numbers allows the rep you will call in a moment to "catch" you lying, this step is very important.

Sample Recording:

We will assume that you wrote what is below down for the purposes of our example:

Units: 41.0
    Card Due Date: 08/20/02
    Checksum: 931

Now that you have recorded all of this information on paper, you are ready to proceed with the next stage of the exploit. It is very important that you follow the directions below exactly and in the exact order that they are given. Do not skip any steps, no matter how insignificant they may seem. This entire swindle has been researched down to the last minute detail.

1. Go to www.tracfone.com. Redeem the airtime card that you have online just like you were a good little customer, except one thing. It will tell you to press either the "Code Accepted" or "Invalid Code" buttons on the website based on what your phone says. Your phone will of course say "Code Accepted". Be a rebel and press "Invalid Code" on the website. It will tell you try again. Be a rebel with a cause and press "Invalid Code" again. (You just got the airtime added to your phone, but you are going to cry wolf anyway).

2. Now you will be told to call 1.800.867.7183. Call this number from your landline, which you should have near you. Press options 1, then 5 and finally 3. Hold on the line until you get someone.

3. When you get someone on the line, tell them that you were trying to redeem your airtime card online and it wouldn't let you do it. It kept telling you that your code was invalid. Donít worry, theyíll believe you. They have plenty of customers who are dumb as a box of rocks.

4. The rep will walk you through entering the numbers again as though you were a moron and couldn't do it the first time. Humor him and let it fail (it will fail because you already redeemed the card pin number, but they don't know this). Yep, invalid code again.

5. This is where you need to pay attention. The rep thinks you are lying now. You have to convince him otherwise if you want the next treat. He may ask you to run the checksum like I showed you above. Instead of reading the checksum on the phone, read the one from your paper. Or he may have you get the four rows of numbers. Again, pretend like the information you are giving him is from your phone. But read from the paper. He decodes this information on the other end of the line to see if any airtime was actually added to your phone.

6. He will see that nothing has been added to the phone (because he is decoding the checksums on the other end of the phone while you read it). Now, he will assume that the card you bought had a "bad" number on it. He will generate a new one on his end and give it to you. You key it in. Your phone will say "Code Accepted", but you still tell him it said "Invalid Code". Bam! Another 300 units have been added. He will have you run the checksums again, you will read from your little paper again and he will issue you another card pin to put in.

7. While it is tempting to see how many times you can make them redo the card like this, it is better off to let this third one go through. It will say "Code Accepted" and you should go ahead and tell him this. Saying something like "Oh, gee I must have been typing something in wrong" adds credibility to your otherwise odd shenanigan. He will simply write you off as a customer who can't even tie their shoes, but thatís fine and dandy. You just nailed Tracfone Wireless for an extra 600 units.

This is how a 300 unit card can turn into a 900 unit card. Yeah, I know. This last one wasnít hacking. It's more about you outsmarting the system than you breaking it. Enjoy your free Tracfone airtime.

CABLE MODEM

STRAIGHT TALK HTC EVO

I locked my keys inside my car outside an abortion clinic the other day.
    Boy do they get pissed when you go in and ask if you can borrow a coat hanger!!!!!

Supreme Member
    lol good little trick my grandma just got one of these phones ill try it out

Supreme Member
    Phone: iPhone 3G 8GB
    damn do they even sell that nokia anymore or can u use a different model?

www.myspace.com/meekmill
    You can be here 1 day gone any minute.Thats why I get that money Spend it like I print it.Ball to I fall till the day I diminish.I aint never gon stop I push it to the limit.

Thread Information